masters while working blog post
I’ve just wrapped up coursework for my MA in Near Eastern Studies, and I figured I’d write up a story about how this has worked out so far.
I originally started in 2020, when I applied to attend as a non-degree student at the Hagop Kevorkian center.
- Admitted and matriculated in the fall
- did stuff over covid
- covid actually helped out in finding spare time to take classes
- two years later, I’ve gotten all my classes down
- did summer classes at SOAS and a class at CUNY GC
- knocked out some requirements in two years, now spending the third year wrapping up my thesis in Iraq