- Talks about how tech companies not only sell our data
- “you are the product” type stuff
- Tech companies also employ us for minimal wage
- Everyone is an analyst via google docs
- Email makes everyone triage specific things
- Today, everyone’s a hustler. But now we’re not even just hustling for ourselves or our bosses, but for so many other, unseen bosses. For accounts payable and for marketing; for the Girl Scouts and the Youth Choir; for Facebook and for Google; for our friends via their Kickstarters and their Etsy shops; for Twitter, which just converted years of tiny, aggregated work acts into $78 of fungible value per user.