- Joint investment with the KRG in terms of natural gas, end goal is for the KRG to export natural gas to the rest of Iraq
- “The revolt of Sheikh Ubeydullah in the 1870s, which is sometimes known as the first nationalist uprising of the Kurds, aimed to establish a state for the Kurds on the territories occupied by Ottomans and Iranian” (Yeğen 1996:220)
- Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI), where as much as 300 million scf/d of surplus gas can potentially be secured from the Khor Mor gas field in one year.
- requires around 900 million a month in funding
software engineering in krg
- KDP north, PUK south
- Barzani vs Talabanis
- Southern kurdistan, near the border, has kurds that are shia but not fayli